Parent and Family Engagement
Parents are a vital part of the success of our school, and we invite you to become involved!We are always looking for parent volunteers to help out. What are some ways that you can help out?
- help out in the work room by copying, laminating, cutting, reading with students, etc.
- help with school wide activities (Read Across America, Field Day, etc.)
- Help a student one on one or in a small group
If you are interested in helping out, please contact us at 586-2225.
What are ways you can help if you can not volunteer?
- Collect Box Tops 4 Education by clipping them from the products you buy and sending them to school with your child.
- Participate in fundraisers
Send in items that are needed in your child’s classroom. Ask what these items are -- teachers will be happy to share their "wish lists" with you. We also use a lot of hand sanitizer, band aids, and tissue during the year.
Parent Resource Center
The Blue Jays' Nest that is located inside the media center and has numerous resources for parents to checkout and take home to make make learning fun for your child. We have flashcards, games, and electronic resources that will help make learning fun. We encourage you to stop by and check out any item that would benefit your child.