Future Farmers of America
FFA is a dynamic youth organization that changes lives and prepares members for premier leadership, personal growth, and career success through agricultural education.
FFA develops members’ potential and helps them discover their talent through hands-on experiences, which give members the tools to achieve real-world success.
Members are future chemists, veterinarians, government officials, entrepreneurs, bankers, international business leaders, teachers, and premier professionals in many career fields.
FFA is an extracurricular student organization for those interested in agriculture and leadership. It is one of the three components of agricultural education.
The official name of the organization is the National FFA Organization. The letters “FFA” stand for Future Farmers of America. These letters are a part of our history and our heritage that will never change.
- FFA Officers
- (Back Left to Right) Paul Purcell - Sentinel, Nick Hodges - Advisor, Hunter Yeomans - Parliamentarian, Luke Hendrix - Treasurer, Mason Chestnut - Vice President
- (Front Left to Right) Steven Meeks - State Representative, Savannah Beasley - President, Alyssa Archer - Reporter, Emily Boatright - Historian, Brian Kemp - Governor of Georgia, Marty Kemp - First Lady of Georgia, Timothy Duncan - Chaplain, Kayle Arnold - Secretary
- FFA Pic 1 and 5
- FFA meetings are always a good time. Whether that be roasting marshmallows and hotdogs or competing in a minute-to-win-it tournament.
- FFA Pic 2 and 3
- Ag classes always involve hands-on learning, like preparing out hoop house to plant a garden or creating a diorama of different environments.
- FFA Pic 4
- We know how to eat well! FFA meetings always include food. Like our ice cream social at the beginning of the year or our annual low country boil.
- FFA Remind 2019 and 2020
- Our FFA remind is a great way to stay up to date on what's happening in Wayne County FFA.
Membership dues are $20. This goes towards the state and national dues we pay as a chapter, and you get an FFA t-shirt! Being a dues-paying member is required to come to meetings, go on trips, and compete in competitions. The following link on RevTrack is the best way to sign up.
- FFA Officers