- Aunty Math--Here is a kid friendly K-5 site which poses math problems for children to solve.
- Ask Dr. Math--Got a question about any area of math? Go straight to the Internet math expert!
- Cool Math--An amusement park of math and more for school surfing fun! (Math lessons, math problems, math games and math dictionary)
- Cornell Theory Center Math and Science Gateway-- Provides links to resources in mathematics and science for educators and students in grades 9-12.
- Figure This--Here is a neat little site with practical math problems to see how math is used in our daily lives.
- Fun Math Lessons--Presents a set of tutorials and lessons on a variety of math topics--including interactive ones.
- Math in Everyday Life--Learn how numbers and math affect everyday decisions.
- Math Stories--Provides over 2000 word problems incorporating many mathematical operations. Designed for students in grades 1-8.
- Math Wire--Contains tons of field-tested math activities and worksheets which support the constructivist approach to learning mathematics.
- Mathematical Web Sites--Contains biographical sketches, notable math ideas and links to math sites on the web.
- Mega-Math--Intended to bring unusual and important mathematical ideas to elementary school classrooms so that young people and their teachers can think about them together.
- Word Problems for Kids--Word problems for students and teachers, which can help improve problem-solving skills. The problems are classified into grade levels from Grade 5 to Grade 12