- Adopt an Author --Reading program with FREE curriculum and projects for middle & high school teachers that allows student interaction with the authors.
- Book Adventure --A completely FREE reading motivation program for children in grades K - 8. Children create their own book lists from over 6,000 recommended titles, take multiple choice quizzes on the books they've read offline, and earn points and prizes for their literary success.
- It's Fun To Read --Click All About Me for some interactive reading about Who Am I? What Is My Pet? And Where Do I Sleep? Have some fun with Bird Riddles and Tongue Twisters. (primary)
- Literacy Connections --Free information on reading, tutoring techniques, ESL literacy, and adult literacy. Useful resources for reading teachers and literacy volunteers. Topics include the language experience approach, phonics, and the best in children literature.
- Macbookwords--Contains information on reading, authors and activities recommended by reading recovery teacher Lois Loughren.
- Online Practice Reading Tests--These reading tests for grades 1-8 use multiple choice, short-answer, and long-answer questions. Test tips for students and how to score are included.
- Reading A-Z --The Online Reading Program. Download, print and assemble hundreds of books to help children learn to read. Leveled guided reading books, decodable phonics books, alphabet books - all with extensive lesson plans and worksheets.
- Reading Comprehension --These stories and follow-up questions teach main idea, inference, and word meanings from context. (intermediate)
- The Reading Lesson --Discovery Channel award winning reading program offers you lots of great free downloads, math, reading, writing and online phonics movie. Tired of random worksheets? try our free graduated. step-by-step math worksheets for a complete K-3 math program.
- Reading Lesson Plans --Reading lesson plans feature free language arts worksheets, story element activities, and printable games and crafts from FunLessonPlans.com reading programs.
- Teaching a Child to Read --Auditory techniques, phonic information, and reading activities to help children learn to read.
- Quick Start Reading --Offers beginning phonics reading products, resources for parents, activities and free reading advice to help children learn to read by using creative and fun teaching aids, tested over a thirty-year period.