Degrees and Certifications:
Dr. Mark Priester
I hope each child comes home talking about how great OUR school is and how wonderful the teachers are this year. I encourage you to ask your child daily to tell you something they learned at school or maybe even about a new friend they met. This dialogue increases their learning rate and also makes the family stronger. We are pleased to have you as part of our T.E.A.M. to share in this educational experience. We personally challenge you to be part of the experience. We want to do all that we can in order to maintain a safe learning environment while students maximize their potential.
- Please limit check outs to emergencies and or doctor appointments.
- No check outs after 2:30 p.m. the end of the day is a learning experience too!
- Please call the school by 2:30 p.m. if your child has a change in transportation.
- Always upon arriving on campus, please check in through the front office so that we may give you a visitor’s pass.
- If you need to see your child’s teacher, please make an appointment with the teacher. This will take place during the teacher’s planning time, before school or after school.
This year, as in the past, we encourage you to be actively involved in your child’s education. We want you to know that you are always welcome at Martha Puckett.
Please do not interrupt your child’s teacher during instructional time. This adds to their maturity and I can assure you that we are always watching out after their safety. It is our belief that student achievement is increased when parents, community, and schools, work together.
Our motto is T.E.A.M. PUCKETT where Together Everyone Achieves More.
Yours very truly,
Mark C. Priester , Ed.D.
Martha Puckett Middle School, Principal
475 Durrence Rd Jesup GA 31545